Skip to main content

Educational Websites

NCAA Clearinghouse

If you/your student is interested in playing sports at an NCAA Division I, II, or III school, you will need to register with the Clearinghouse.  This will submit your student's academic and sports-related information for the NCAA to approve in order to make them eligible for college athletics.

FAFSA PIN application

To electronically sign your FAFSA, a parent and student must apply for a Personal Identification Number (PIN).  You will want to do this before filling out your FAFSA.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

The FAFSA is the federal application which allows you to qualify for federal student loans and the PELL grant program. 

Jamie Blew

Upcoming Events

Contact Jamie Blew

School Phone:
Conference Time:
by appointment